- The winners of every round
- The game scores for the two Conference Finals
- The game scores for the NBA Finals
- The Finals MVP
In the event that there is more than one winner, the prize will be divided equally between them.
The competition is open to Unibet members who are residents of Australia, excluding South Australia. No deposit is required.
Below is our crack at it:
- Entry is only open to all residents of Australia (excluding South Australia) who are 18 years and over and have a Unibet online user account
- Competition entries open between Wednesday 12 April and Friday 21 April
- Entries must correctly predict the winner for each playoff series
- Entries must correctly predict the series score for the two conference finals
- Entries must correctly predict the series score for the NBA finals
- Entries must correctly predict the NBA finals MVP
In the case that two or more entrants are tied for a prize (i.e. two or more entrants correctly pick the correct outcome of each of the Determiner Events), then the prize will be equally split
between all such tied entrants. E.g. if there are two winners, each winner will receive AUD $50,000.
Founded in 1997, Unibet is an online gambling company that is headquartered in Malta, although it’s Australian operations are licensed and regulated by the Northern Territory Government. The owning company is Unibet Group plc, which is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Unibet has enjoyed strong success which has led it to make numerous acquisitions of other bookmakers, including the Australian-based Betchoice in 2012. The original Australian company Betchoice was founded by Sydney bookmakers Colin Tidy and Mark Morrissey in 2001. In 2006 Betchoice acquired a Northern Territory licence and in 2012 all Betchoice member accounts were moved over to Unibet Australia following the takeover.
Unibet Group plc claims to be “one of the largest online gambling operators in the European market” with over 6.7 million customers worldwide. The service has won the eGaming Review Sports Betting Operator of the Year (2006, 2008, 2009 and 2016) and Live Operator of the Year (2009) awards.1
Unibet is an approved betting partner of the AFL, NRL, Australian Rugby Union, Cricket Australia, PGA Australia, Tennis Australia, Netball Australia and the UFC.