These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.aussportsbetting.com (the “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Australia Sports Betting (ABN: 43 549 443 349).
While every effort is made to ensure the validity of the formulas, calculations, tools, data sets and other information provided by this website, inevitably there will be errors. It is a condition of use that you do not rely upon the information and resources provided by the Website when making wagering decisions. Please verify everything for yourself.
Website Terms of Service
By accessing the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Australia Sports Betting’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Australia Sports Betting’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Australia Sports Betting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Australia Sports Betting’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Australia Sports Betting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Australia Sports Betting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Australia Sports Betting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Australia Sports Betting’s website, even if Australia Sports Betting or a Australia Sports Betting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Australia Sports Betting’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Australia Sports Betting does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Australia Sports Betting may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Australia Sports Betting does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Australia Sports Betting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Australia Sports Betting of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Australia Sports Betting may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Australia Sports Betting is reader-supported. When you visit and then sign up to a bookmaker through a link on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. This can take the form of a one-off payment when you sign up and make a deposit. It can also take the form of an ongoing revenue-share arrangement.
If you submit a comment to a post, your name, email address, IP address and website URL (if submitted) are stored in the database, but your email address & IP address are not published. Australia Sports Betting will never sell or give away your personal information to any other person, company or organization, unless:
– It is required by law, or;
– You expressly agree to us giving out your information
What are cookies and does the Website use them?
The Website engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on an affiliate link, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
An IP address is a unique string of numbers separated by full stops that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network.
We employ third party geo-targeting software to tailor the advertising that is displayed to you based on your IP address. Visitors in Australia are sometimes shown different advertising banners to visitors elsewhere in the world, and for legal reasons, visitors in some Australian states are sometimes shown different banners to visitors in the rest of Australia. Visitors in New South Wales are also blocked from viewing the promotions section.
How about other web sites?
We publish a weekly newsletter that you must opt into to receive. The details we keep on file for newsletter subscribers are:
– email address
– state of residence (that you entered when subscribing)
An unsubscribe link is provided at the bottom of every newsletter email that we send.
Australia Sports Betting
Suite #119 1/60-80 Walker Street
North Sydney 2060
New South Wales 2060
Online: Contact form
This page was last updated: 26 July 2022