Here is a preview of the Wednesday Champions League fixtures. It’s been a good week for the English clubs thus far, with Manchester United and Tottenham both enjoying convincing wins. Chelsea are expected to win comfortably, while Arsenal are set for a tough away fixture.
Below are selected Luxbet odds (subject to change).
Tips & Info
- For approximately 10-1 odds: back Shakhtar to lose to Arsenal (2.66), AC Milan to draw with Real Madrid (3.26) and for there to be under 3.5 goals in the Chelsea v Spartak Moscow match (1.5)
- For approximately 100-1 odds: back AC Milan to draw with Real Madrid (3.26), Shakhtar to lose to Arsenal (2.64), FC Basel to beat Roma (2.64), Auxerre to draw with Ajax (3.36), Chelsea to beat Spartak Moscow (1.23) and under 4.5 goals in Zilina’s game with Marseille (1.08)
CFR Cluj v Bayern Munich
- Vasily’s tips: bet on Bayern Munich to lose, back both teams to score
- ROzsolt’s tips: back both teams to score (7/10 confidence), back a 1-1 scoreline
Shakhtar Donetsk v Arsenal
- Andy’s tips: back Shakhtar Donetsk and Arsenal to draw, back Shakhtar Donetsk and Arsenal to draw 1-1
- Addicted’s tip: back both teams to score
AC Milan v Real Madrid
- Andy’s tips: back Real Madrid to beat AC Milan, back over 2.5 goals
- Jonas’ tips: back Real Madrid to win, back Real Madrid to win 2-1
- Auls’ tips: back over 2.5 goals, back 2-1 and 1-2 scorelines
Chelsea v Spartak Moscow