With the 2011 US Masters Tournament due to kick off at Augusta on Thursday (local time), Sportingbet is offering a free bonus bet on Australian players.
To participate, simply wager between $10 and $50 on the ‘Top Australian’ market, and Sportingbet will give you a free additional bet on that player in the outright winner market. At the time of writing, the available Australian player odds are as follows:
|Player||Top Australian||Overall Winner|
Out of the non-Australian competitors, German golfer Martin Kaymer is my pick for the best value bet. Kaymer has been the No. 1 ranked golfer in the Official World Golf Rankings since 27 February 2011. He is currently the 5th favourite (depending on the bookmaker) with the following odds (subject to change):
- bet365 – 23.00
- Betfair – 25.00
- Centrebet – 19.00
- Luxbet – 21.00
- Readbet – 19.00
- Sportingbet – 21.00
- Sportsbet – 23.00
The key terms of the Sportingbet promotion are below:
- Members must place a min $10 bet on the Top Australian Market for the 2011 U.S Masters, by 15:30 (Darwin time) Thursday 7 June.
- The Free bet will be automatically placed on the same player selected in the Top Australian Market, in the U.S Open Outright Winner market to the value of your stake up to a maximum of $50.
- Only the First Bet placed on the eligible market will receive the Bonus. Multiple bets placed on the same Market will not be eligible for the Offer. Limit of One Bonus per member per game.
- Bonus Bet winnings must be turned over 1x (once) prior to funds being withdrawn.
- This promotion is exclusive to Sportingbet clients who reside in Australia or New Zealand only.