The major new features in this version are support for Asian Handicap and betting agency commissions.
The new version comes with the following updates:
- Asian Handicap betting is now supported, with half win (HW), half lose (HL) and push (PU) included as possible bet outcomes in the Bets sheet.
- A Commissions column has been added to the bets sheet. Users of Betfair will now be able to input agency commissions for simple bets.
- In the Performance Summary sheet, ‘Overall Performance’ now shows ‘Concluded Bets’, which do not include pending bets.
- The Performance Summary sheet now features a “High Points and Low Points” summary table, which outlines your best and worst profit positions to date.
- The algorithm for calculating profits has been simplified and (arguably) corrected. This change may affect the overall profit calculations by a few cents for those who import data from previous versions.
- The Free Bet column in the bets sheet now accepts a blank value as being the same as ‘N’. The wager is assumed to not be a free bet if the field is left blank.
- The Settings sheet now features a rounding input, which enables you to change the payout and profit rounding if your currency supports more or less than two decimal places.
- Additional instructions have been added to the Intro sheet.
Click here to learn more about the Betting Tracker.