Version 2.0 of the Excel Betting Tracker has been released. The major update is that the sheet is now in .xlsx instead of .xls format. This means it is only supported by Excel 2007 and onwards.
The new version contains the following additional updates
- Basic support added for Betfair lay betting.
- Performance Summary worksheet is now interactive. Statistics can be filtered by sport, bet type and bet date.
- Removal of profit graphs for individual bookmakers
- Additional colour coding to distinguish between optional fields, mandatory fields, and fields that should not be edited.
- The workbook now supports 200 bookmakers as opposed to 60 previously.
- Betting data rows increased from 1,000 to 10,000
Click here to learn more about the spreadsheet.
Download – Excel 2007 and Onwards (.xlsx)
|Betting Tracker v2.0 (1.8 MB)
Betting Tracker v2.0 (Euro version) (1.8 MB)
Betting Tracker v2.0 (British Pound version) (1.8 MB)
For those who use Excel 2003 or earlier, version 1.10 of the spreadsheet is still available:
Download – Excel 1997-2003 (.xls)
|Betting Tracker v1.10 (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker v1.10 (Euro version) (4.8 MB)