Version 2.11 of the Excel Betting Tracker has been released.
The new version contains the following updates.
- Potential Payout column added to the Bets worksheet
- 7-day and month-to-date summaries add to the Bets worksheet
- “P” displayed by default in bet win column, with changes made to the conditional formatting
- Blank values in setting sheet excluded from drop down menus in Bets and Deposits worksheets
- Support for American odds in the closing odds analysis (advanced version)
- Closing odds support for lay wagers (advanced version)
Click here to learn more about the spreadsheet.
Download – Excel 2007 and Onwards (.xlsx)
The primary difference between the ‘Advanced’ and ‘Standard’ versions is the Advanced version supports the recording of closing odds and lines/spreads. This feature is designed for punters who wish to track whether they are beating the closing odds/line.
Note that versions 2.0 and beyond require Excel 2007 or later. For those using an older version of Excel the most recent supported version is v1.10.
Download – Excel 1997-2003 (.xls)
|Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (Euro version) (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (British Pound version) (4.8 MB)