The object is to correctly predict the entire AFL ladder for the 2015 season. William Hill obviously don’t rate anyone’s chances, so they are offering an astounding $100 million dollar prize to be shared equally between the winning bets. We understand that William Hill have taken out an insurance policy to cover for the event that someone wins.
Each bet costs $5 and there is a limit of 100 bets per client. At the time of writing this bet type is not available to residents of South Australia.
The market will remain open until 7 PM AEST on Friday, the of 17th April. This is just before the start of Round 3 so you can see the results of Rounds 1 and 2 before placing a wager.
Key Terms and Conditions
1. A wager in the AFL Pick The Ladder 2015 (the Bet Type) will be a successful wager where the Client has nominated all 18 participating teams in their correct finishing order in the 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season Ladder as declared by the Australian Football League (AFL) at the conclusion of Round 23 (Successful Wager).
2. This Bet Type will only be available for wagers that are placed by Clients via the Internet (including through an app or mobile device) from 12.01.00 am AEDT on Wednesday 4 March 2015 to 19.00 pm AEST on Friday 17th April 2015.
3. An exact stake in the amount of $5 per wager applies (this entitles the Client to one combination of 18 AFL teams).
4. Each Client may make up to 100 separate wagers for this Bet Type.
5. The total dividend pool for all Successful Wagers (if any) is AUD 100,000,000 (Dividend Pool).
6. Where there is only one Successful Wager for this Bet Type, that Successful Wager will collect the AUD 100,000,000 Dividend Pool. Where there is more than one Successful Wager for this Bet Type, the AUD 100,000,000 Dividend Pool will be divided equally between all Successful Wagers.
7. In the event that less than 18 teams start or finish the 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season, or if the season does not end with Round 23 on 6 September 2015 and it is not rescheduled to take place within seven days of the original scheduled dates, then this Bet Type will be declared null and void and all wagers will be refunded.
8. This Bet Type is offered on an All In basis. Any team which has points deducted due to a breach of rules or regulations will be deemed a starter for betting purposes, no refunds will be given. Any decision by the AFL regarding penalties is final.
9. Should an announcement or final decision be made by the AFL after Round 23 has been completed in relation to the loss of points by a premiership team as a result of breaches of rules or regulations, that announcement or decision will be deemed null and void for betting purposes and all wagers will stand regardless.
10. Residents of South Australia are not eligible to place a wager on this Bet Type and any wagers placed by a resident of South Australia will be declared void and refunded in full.
11. The following categories of Clients are not eligible to place a wager on this Bet Type and any wagers placed by them will be declared void and refunded in full: a. directors, officers, employees, contractors or any Immediate Family members of employees or contractors of William Hill Australia Trading Pty Ltd or its related entities worldwide; b. directors, officers, employees or contractors of professional advisers of William Hill Australia Trading Pty Ltd or its related entities worldwide, restricted to those employees or contractors who are involved in providing professional advice or services in relation to this Bet Type; c. directors, officers, employees or contractors of any other company or person(s) in a position to manipulate the outcome of the Bet Type; Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
12. In the event that William Hill cancels this Bet Type all wagers will be declared void and will be refunded to Clients in full.
13. William Hill reserves the right to delay paying any winnings until William Hill has received those funds from the Bet Type insurers.
14. William Hill reserves the right to review transaction records and logs, from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review it appears that a Client or any one combination of them are participating in strategies which William Hill in its sole discretion deem to be collusion or unlawful or improper activity, or any form of fraudulent practice, William Hill reserves the right to void and retain all wagers placed by such Clients.