Version 2.21 of the popular Excel Betting Tracker has been released. Basic, standard and advanced versions of the spreadsheet are available.
The new version features the following updates:
- Support for cashing out, including cashing out a percentage of your bet. The Performance Summary calculates the profit difference between whether you had cashed out or not.
- Support for Matchbook’s turnover-based commission structure (in contrast to profit-based commissions used by Betfair and Smarkets)
- The Performance Summary now provides statistics in units as well as currency values for those who prefer to measure their performance in units
- References to “Free Bets” renamed to “Bonus Bets”
- Updated instructions in the Intro sheet to discuss recording closing over/under totals (standard and advanced versions only)
- Basic Version – suitable for 95% of users. Provides detailed performance insights to help you track your betting performance.
- Standard Version – does everything the Basic version can, plus it enables you to record the closing odds and lines/handicaps. This enables you to measure how frequently you beat the closing odds.
- Advanced Version – does everything the Standard version can, plus it enables you to enter separate tipper odds and lines. This is designed for when odds have shifted from the time a tip was published to the time you placed your wager based on that tip. This enables you to measure your tippers’ betting performances separately from your own.
|Basic Version (recommended):|
|Betting Tracker basic v2.21 (~2.2 MB)
Betting Tracker basic v2.21 (Euro version) (~2.2 MB)
Betting Tracker basic v2.21 (British Pound version) (~2.2 MB)
|Betting Tracker Standard v2.21 (~2.6 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v2.21 (Euro version) (~2.6 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v2.21 (British Pound version) (~2.6 MB)
|Betting Tracker Advanced v2.21 (~3.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Advanced v2.21 (Euro version) (~3.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Advanced v2.21 (British Pound version) (~3.8 MB)
|Staking Plan Version:|
|Staking Plan Calculator and Betting Tracker v1.00 (~6 MB)
This file is based on the standard betting tracker. It provides stake recommendations and calculates your hypothetical profit had you strictly followed each of the four staking plans: level stakes, percentage stakes, square root stakes and the Kelly Criterion. Learn more about the staking plan calculator.
Note that versions 2.0 and beyond require Excel 2007 or later. For those using an older version of Excel the most recent version supported by Excel 2003 and earlier is v1.10.
Download – Excel 1997-2003 (.xls)
|Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (Euro version) (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (British Pound version) (4.8 MB)
Google Sheets Version
OpenOffice Calc Version