The service is free for all CrownBet members. Due to rights restrictions this service is only available in Australia.
Live streaming will begin three minutes before the advertised start time and finish shortly after the final siren.
How To Watch
- Become a CrownBet member. To the best of our knowledge, no deposit is required.
- Using your tablet or smart phone, Download or update the latest CrownBet iOS or Android App.
- Login into the App with your CrownBet account details.
- Select your AFL Event.
- Select the ‘Watch Live’ icon located at the top of any eligible AFL event (underneath the event details).
Live Vision FAQs
1. How much does it cost to watch AFL Live Vision?
There is no charge to CrownBet members to watch AFL Live Vision via their CrownBet iOS and Android mobile applications. Check with your carrier for data use charges.
2. Is AFL Live Vision available on the CrownBet desktop and responsive websites?
Not at the moment. AFL Live Vision is exclusively available only on the CrownBet iOS and Android mobile applications.
3. Is every match streamed live?
Yes. Every regular season match and finals match (including the Grand Final) will be available to watch live on the CrownBet iOS and Android mobile applications.
4. What are operating system requirements to watch AFL Live Vision?
iOS 7 and above, Android 4.0.3 and above.
5. Is AFL Live Vision available internationally?
No. It’s available only within Australia due to rights restrictions.