A review of the esports and sports betting provider Picklebet has been published. This comprehensive review is part of a series on betting agencies that are suitable for Australians. All reviews form part of the Bookmaker Reviews section on this website. A full survey of betting agencies can be found in the Betting Agencies section.
Our focus for the review was on their sports betting service. Below are the summary details.
- Picklebet is Australian-owned
- Low $0.20 minimum stake
- Competitive odds
- Identity verification is done automatically during the sign up process
- Fast, modern interface that isn’t fatiguing on the eye
- POLi is accepted as a deposit method
- Can set a deposit limit during the sign up process
- Free to enter weekly pick’em contests
- Can tweak the display order of the betting categories in the Preferences section
- Strong features to assist problem gamblers, including easy access to a link to close your account
- Same-game multi betting isn’t supported
- Exotic multi betting isn’t supported
- No race betting
- Dormant account fees
- In-play phone betting isn’t supported
Picklebet clearly has a focus on esports but their sports betting service is also excellent. The odds are competitive and the range of markets per fixture is strong for an Australian-owned bookmaker. Some of the other feature highlights are the $0.20 minimum stake, the fast & modern interface and the fact that they verify your identity automatically during the sign up process. The primary features currently lacking are race betting, exotic multis and same-game multis. Apart from sports betting enthusiasts, it goes without saying that Picklebet would also be an excellent choice for those who enjoy esports betting.