A review of the bookmaker Moneyball has been published. This comprehensive review is part of a series on betting agencies that are suitable for Australians. All reviews form part of the Bookmaker Reviews section on this website. A full survey of betting agencies can be found in the Betting Agencies section.
Below are the summary details.
- $0.04 minimum stake
- High win limits, including $1 million for the major European football leagues
- Identity verification is attempted automatically during the sign up process
- POLi2 is offered as a deposit method
- Competitive fixed racing odds
- Cashing out is supported
- Solid responsible gambling features
- Detailed, searchable help centre that is accessible both on their website and their apps
- Same-game multi betting supported
- No web-based wagering. You must download an app to bet.
- No tote offerings for racing. Only fixed odds Win, Top 2 and Place markets are offered.
- No in-play phone betting
- Exotic multis like Yankee, Super Yankee and Heinz aren’t supported.
- Dormant account fees
Moneyball is unusual in that it’s an app-only bookmaker with no wagering offered through a website. Their marketing premise is “always get the best price over three legs” and they back this up by providing highly competitive odds for 3+ leg multis. A highlight of the service is the high win limits, which peak at $1 million for the major European football leagues. At the other end, beginners will appreciate the low $0.04 minimum stake. The biggest absence is tote wagering, however their fixed odds offerings are competitive. We have observed numerous instances where they offered the best odds out of a range of bookmakers. For this reason, Moneyball would be a great addition to a portfolio of bookmaker memberships for those who like to shop around for odds.