A review of the bookmaker Colossalbet has been published. This comprehensive review is part of a series on betting agencies that are suitable for Australians. All reviews form part of the Bookmaker Reviews section on this website. A full survey of betting agencies can be found in the Betting Agencies section.
Below are the summary details.
- Competitive odds
- Strong selection of leagues and markets per fixture
- Low minimum bet
- Low minimum credit/debit card deposit
- Members can apply for a Colossalbet Mastercard
- Colossalbet IQ tips
- Fractional betting is supported for racing exotics
- In-play phone betting is supported
- Detailed help centre
- Live chat support
- POLi wasn’t offered as a deposit method at the time of review
- Sporting leagues navigation could do with some refinement
- Markets aren’t made available for the more obscure leagues until later in the week
Colossalbet is a well-rounded bookmaker that is good enough to work as a standalone membership for beginners, while seasoned punters will appreciate it for odds shopping. The interface works well, a strong range of leagues and markets is offered, the odds are competitive, same-game multis are available on the popular leagues and in-play betting is available. Added bonuses are the Colossalbet Mastercard and Colossalbet IQ tips. The leagues navigation could be a littler easier but that’s only a minor complaint. Colossalbet is worth checking out for novice and seasoned punters alike.