A review of the bookmaker Bet Right has been published. This comprehensive review is part of a series on betting agencies that are suitable for Australians. All reviews form part of the Bookmaker Reviews section on this website. A full survey of betting agencies can be found in the Betting Agencies section.
Below are the summary details.
- Fantastic customer service
- Excellent range of markets offered for the popular leagues.
- The iOS and Android Apps both have strong user reviews.
- Low $0.25 minimum online bet
- Low $10 minimum phone bet
- Their RD+ tote market is superior to Best Tote + SP
- Fast, intuitive navigation
- Fully featured betting slip functionality
- Identify verification is quick and easy
- Cashing out is supported for head-to-head bets on popular leagues
- Same-game multis are supported for popular leagues
- Same-race multis are supported for selected racecards
- Pick Your Own Line is offered for the AFL & NRL
- 1.93 line odds starting one hour before kickoff for the AFL & NRL
- Fast withdrawals via NPP are available. Withdrawals are processed twice daily, 7 days a week.
- Uses Discord as means of receiving market requests and feedback from members. Visitors can view pro trades on their Discord server.
- Live chat support
- POLi wasn’t offered at the time of review.
- No in-play phone betting at the time of review
- Low odds limits for greyhounds and harness win bets placed on Middle Tote and Home Tote
Launched by Anthony Waller, an established name in the betting industry, Bet Right is a refreshing sight given the explosion of identically-featured bookmakers that use the BetMakers platform. Bet Right instead employs its own innovative BetTube platform, which the parent company owns and operates. Both the sports and racing interfaces are feature-packed and we’ve been pleasantly surprised by the strong selection of markets per fixture. Another strength of Bet Right is its excellent customer service. Our email enquiry was responded to quickly and with a surprising level of detail and thoughtfulness. Bet Right offers an abundance of other means of communication. This includes a Discord server, through which members can also view pro trading activity. The odds are competitive and AFL & NRL punters will appreciate the 1.93 main handicaps that are launched one hour prior to kickoff. The broad range of features and markets, combined with the intuitive interface, make the service suitable as a standalone membership. Bet Right is well worth considering for punters of all experience levels.