The following is a review of the betting agency Canbet. I will update this review periodically to keep the details up to date. The Betting Agencies section provides information and reviews for other sports betting agencies.
- New member offers – Use the promotional code BETBONUS during registration. Deposit and bet $40 or more to receive a $40 bonus bet.
- Deposit options – Credit card, BPay, direct deposit, cheque, Moneybookers, NETeller, EntroPay, POLi (enables you to bay by bank transfer instantly)
- Withdrawal options – Credit card, bank deposit, cheque, NETeller, EntroPay, Moneybookers
- Transaction fees – none
- Minimum bet – $1.00
- Sports – A good range of sports, racing, finance and entertainment betting options are available. Most of the popular sporting events are catered for. For the sporting events a solid range of betting options are on offer. Soccer seems to be its strong point point, with more betting options on offer than many of its competitors.
- Live betting – Live betting during matches is available but over the phone only for Australian residents
- Credit – Yes, upon application
- The Canbet interface is relatively simple to learn and use
- Soccer lovers will appreciate the solid range of betting options available on soccer matches
- To be honest, there’s not much to fault, although I do prefer the SportingBet interface because it features a dynamic sports navigation menu, which makes browsing the betting options faster
- The range of sports on offer doesn’t seem to be quite as large as some of its rivals, in particular, Betfair
- Bottom line – Canbet offers a good selection of sports to bet on as well as a nice range of betting options. The interface is tidy and easy to use, and will take no time at all for experienced sports betters to get their head around. The range of withdrawal and deposit options is very good. Canbet offers a solid all-round service.
Pingback: Australia Sports Betting » Blog Archive » Canbet Review | HORSE RACING & SPORTS BETTING AUSTRALIA