Version 2.15 of the Excel Betting Tracker has been released. This release applies to the Advanced version only. Users of OpenOffice should use the OpenOffice Calc version of the betting tracker.
The new version contains the following updates:
- Three Tipping Betting Data columns (“Odds”, “Line”, “Win”) added to the Bets worksheet. This enables you to track your tippers’ performance separately from yours when the odds and/or line they quote are different to your own wagers.
- New Tipper Analysis worksheet added to compare your betting performance to that of your tippers. This sheet ties directly into the three new columns discussed above.
- The automatically calculated “Beat Close” and “Beat Close %” columns in the Bets worksheet have been moved off screen to free up space.
- “This Year” stat added to the Recent Summary box in the Bets sheet
- Additional FAQs added to the Intro sheet
Click here to learn more about the spreadsheet.
Download – Excel 2007 and Onwards (.xlsx)
The primary difference between the ‘Advanced’ and ‘Standard’ versions is the Advanced version supports the recording of closing odds and lines/spreads. This feature is designed for punters who wish to track whether they are beating the closing odds/line.
NOTE: We recommend you save the file to your computer first, then open it with Excel.
Note that versions 2.0 and beyond require Excel 2007 or later. For those using an older version of Excel the most recent supported version is v1.10.
Download – Excel 1997-2003 (.xls)
|Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (Euro version) (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (British Pound version) (4.8 MB)
Download – OpenOffice 4.0+
|OpenOffice Calc Betting Tracker v1.0 (0.8 MB)
Learn more about the OpenOffice Calc betting tracker.