A standard version of the previously released 2.16 of the Excel Betting Tracker has been released.
The update enables users of the standard spreadsheet to take advantage of the following features:
- New custom field added to the Bets worksheet which can be renamed in the Settings sheet. This provides an additional filter by which you can analyse your betting data in the Performance Summary and Tipper Analysis worksheets. You can use this field any way you want. Some example uses are:
- League – if you use the Sport / League column to enter just the sport, you can use this field for the specific league.
- Pick attribute – you could filter your wager data based on the home favourite, home underdog, road favourite, etc.
- Tip rating – if you subscribe to tippers who publish tip ratings you could enter them here.
- The number of bookmakers, sports, bet types and tippers supported has been increased from 200 to 300.
- Detailed Bets worksheet instructions added to the Intro worksheet
Click here to learn more about the spreadsheet.
Download – Excel 2007 and Onwards (.xlsx)
The primary difference between the ‘Advanced’ and ‘Standard’ versions is the Advanced version supports the recording of closing odds and lines/spreads. This feature is designed for punters who wish to track whether they are beating the closing odds/line.
NOTE: We recommend you save the file to your computer first, then open it with Excel.
|Betting Tracker Standard v2.16 (~2.0 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v2.16 (Euro version) (~2.0 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v2.16 (British Pound version) (~2.0 MB)
|Betting Tracker Advanced v2.16 (~3.6 MB)
Betting Tracker Advanced v2.16 (Euro version) (~3.6 MB)
Betting Tracker Advanced v2.16 (British Pound version) (~3.6 MB)
|Staking Plan Version:|
|Staking Plan Calculator and Betting Tracker v1.00 (~6 MB)
This file is based on the standard betting tracker. It provides stake recommendations and calculates your hypothetical profit had you strictly followed each of the four staking plans: level stakes, percentage stakes, square root stakes and the Kelly Criterion. Learn more about the staking plan calculator.
If your PC struggles with the calculations involved in the v2.16 advanced spreadsheet it is recommended that you use v2.15 or earlier instead.
Note that versions 2.0 and beyond require Excel 2007 or later. For those using an older version of Excel the most recent supported version is v1.10.
Download – Excel 1997-2003 (.xls)
|Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (Euro version) (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (British Pound version) (4.8 MB)
Download – OpenOffice 4.0+
OpenOffice users should use the following version:
|OpenOffice Calc Betting Tracker v1.0 (0.8 MB)
Learn more about the OpenOffice Calc betting tracker.