Version 2.20 of the popular Excel Betting Tracker has been released. Basic, standard and advanced versions of the spreadsheet are available.
The update features the following changes:
- New Basic version of the spreadsheet created, which corresponds to the previous Standard version. The new Standard version features closing odds and lines, but not separate tipper odds and lines.
- Stronger multi betting support in the Bets worksheet
- Tipper Analysis, Closing Odds Analysis and Closing Line Analysis worksheets have been merged with the Performance Summary sheet
- Updated Performance Summary sheet with a new layout
- Basic Version – suitable for 95% of users. Provides detailed performance insights to help you track your betting performance.
- Standard Version – does everything the Basic version can, plus it enables you to record the closing odds and lines/handicaps. This enables you to measure how frequently you beat the closing odds.
- Advanced Version – does everything the Standard version can, plus it enables you to enter separate tipper odds and lines. This is designed for when odds have shifted from the time a tip was published to the time you placed your wager based on that tip. This enables you to measure your tippers’ betting performances separately from your own.
Click here to learn more about the spreadsheet.
The primary difference between the ‘Advanced’ and ‘Standard’ versions is the Advanced version supports the recording of closing odds and lines/spreads. This feature is designed for punters who wish to track whether they are beating the closing odds/line.
NOTE: We recommend you save the file to your computer first, then open it with Excel.
|Betting Tracker basic v2.20 (~1.8 MB)
Betting Tracker basic v2.20 (Euro version) (~1.8 MB)
Betting Tracker basic v2.20 (British Pound version) (~1.8 MB)
|Betting Tracker Standard v2.20 (~2.3 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v2.20 (Euro version) (~2.3 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v2.20 (British Pound version) (~2.3 MB)
|Betting Tracker Advanced v2.20 (~3.4 MB)
Betting Tracker Advanced v2.20 (Euro version) (~3.4 MB)
Betting Tracker Advanced v2.20 (British Pound version) (~3.4 MB)
|Staking Plan Version:|
|Staking Plan Calculator and Betting Tracker v1.00 (~6 MB)
This file is based on the standard betting tracker. It provides stake recommendations and calculates your hypothetical profit had you strictly followed each of the four staking plans: level stakes, percentage stakes, square root stakes and the Kelly Criterion. Learn more about the staking plan calculator.
Note that versions 2.0 and beyond require Excel 2007 or later. For those using an older version of Excel the most recent supported version is v1.10.
Download – Excel 1997-2003 (.xls)
|Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (Euro version) (4.8 MB)
Betting Tracker Standard v1.10 (British Pound version) (4.8 MB)
Download – OpenOffice 4.0+
OpenOffice users should use the following version:
|OpenOffice Calc Betting Tracker v1.0 (0.8 MB)
Learn more about the OpenOffice Calc betting tracker.